Quality made in Italy since 1968
TENAX HORTONOVA is the polypropylene mesh that has revolutionized the climbing vegetable cultivation system. It has replaced metal meshes, iron trellises and perishable materials, like bamboo reeds or wood, traditionally used to create support and separation frames.
It is produced from top quality polypropylene and made through a unique dual stretching and extrusion process that ensures optimum strength and maximum lifespan. Light and easy to install, UV treated, resistant to bacteria, chemicals and mold, it is ideal for growing cut flowers and climbing vegetables.
Install TENAX HORTONOVA polypropylene mesh vertically to grow climbing vegetables like peas, beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplant, zucchini, and climbing pumpkins.
- Produced from top quality polypropylene and made through a unique dual stretching and extrusion process that ensures optimum strength and maximum lifespan
- Light and easy to handle and install
- UV treated
- Resists bacteria, chemicals and mold
- Increases exposure to sunlight and facilitates photosynthesis
- Increases air circulation
- Helps to get a more abundant harvest
- Reduces plant diseases and the need for chemicals
- Improves quality of vegetables
- Considerably reduces labor costs
The advantages of Made in Italy
TENAX HORTONOVA net has undergone an accelerated ageing laboratory test. The test simulated two years of exposure to an average sun radiation of 5,500 MJ (mega joule)/m², the equivalent to climate conditions in the Mediterranean Basin. The results were extraordinary: transverse threads maintained 85% of their initial tensile strength, while longitudinal threads performed even better, showing no decay.
|SIZE [in x ft]||COLOR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
|36 x 3280||White||58036607US||Roll||30||010515366072|
|42 x 3280||White||58036608US||Roll||20||010515366089|
|48 x 1500||White||1A140318||Roll||30||010515403180|
|48 x 3280||White||58036609US||Roll||20||010515366096|
Install TENAX HORTONOVA mesh for climbing plants by vertically fastening it to posts along a row where plants will grow.
- Place posts about 10-15 feet apart from each other.
- Stretch a metal wire at the top to fasten the net.
- Fix the metal wire to the ground using U STAPLES.
Unroll and stretch the net for climbing plants along the structure and fasten it. Keep the net slightly raised from the ground to allow plants to develop by grabbing the mesh and climbing on it.
- Fasten the mesh to the metal wire, placed at the top, with PVC STRETCH TIE
- Fasten the net to the wooden posts using STAPLES
- Fix the net to the ground with U STAPLES