For horticulture and floriculture
TENAX HORTONOVA is the plastic mesh that has revolutionised cut flower and climbing vegetable cultivation systems. It is produced from top quality polypropylene and made through a unique extrusion and dual stretching process that ensures optimum strength and maximum lifespan. It is suitable for all different cultivation techniques.
Support nets for plants have replaced metal meshes, iron trellises and perishable materials such as bamboo canes or wood, traditionally used to create support and separation frames.
Using TENAX HORTONOVA as vertical support of plants ensures excellent ventilation, ideal exposure to the sun and better use of space, for both cultivation and harvesting.
Vertical use, for HORTICULTURE
TENAX HORTONOVA polypropylene net, installed vertically, is used in HORTICULTURE to grow:
- Peas, beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, peppers, zucchini, climbing pumpkins
Horizontal use, for FLORICULTURE
Installed horizontally, it is used in FLORICULTURE to grow cut flowers:
- Carnations, chrysanthemums, daisies, gladioli, lilies, orchids, roses, snapdragons.
- Large Mesh (LM) size: 5.9″ x 6.7″ (mesh can vary by +/- maximum 10%)
- Made of polypropylene
- UV treated
- Light yet heavy-duty
- Increases the exposure to the sun and facilitates photosynthesis
- Increases air circulation
- Allows to obtain a greater harvest
- Products are not left on the ground and people do not tread on them
- Reduces plant diseases and fewer agrochemicals must be sprayed
- Quality of vegetables improves
- Resists bacteria, chemicals and mould
- Does not rust
- Placing and cutting plants is easier
- Easy to install
- Cutting and harvesting flowers is easier
- Maximizes space
- Improves the development and distribution of plants
- Considerably reduces labor in comparison with the use of raffia and metal wire
- Increases the production value, because flowers are healthier (bacteria do not settle on the net), and more regular and straight
|SIZE [In x Ft]||COLOR||PACKAGING||EAN|
|59" x 100'||White||Roll||010515500070|
|59" x 328'||White||Roll||010515191100|
|67" x 328'||White||Roll||010515100973|
|79" x 50'||White||Roll||010515402503|
|79" x 100'||White||Roll||010515402060|
|79" x 250'||White||Roll||010515101031|
|79" x 328'||White||Roll||010515100355|
|79" x 500'||White||Roll||010515028215|
|79" x 1000'||White||Roll||010515502838|
|79" x 1500'||White||Roll||010515403197|
|SIZE [In x Ft]||COLOR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
|59" x 100'||White||2A150061|
|59" x 328'||White||58019110|
|67" x 328'||White||2A110097|
|79" x 50'||White||2A150062|
|79" x 100'||White||2A150063|
|79" x 250'||White||2A110103|
|79" x 328'||White||2A110035|
|79" x 500'||White||1A150282|
|79" x 1000'||White||1A150283|
|79" x 1500'||White||1A140319|
Vertical installation, for HORTICULTURE
Install TENAX HORTONOVA mesh for climbers vertically fastening it to posts along a row where plants will grow.
- Place posts about 10-15 feet apart from each other.
- Stretch a metal wire at the top to fasten the net.
- Fix the metal wire to the ground using U STAPLES.
Unroll and stretch the net for climbers along the structure and fasten it. Keep the net slightly raised from the ground to allow plants to develop grabbing the mesh and climbing on it.
- Fasten the mesh to the metal wire, placed at the top, with SYNTHETIC RAFFIA
- Fasten the net to the wooden posts using STAPLES
- Fix the net to the ground with U STAPLES
Horizontal installation, for FLORICULTURE
Horizontal installation of the net to grow cut flowers.
Stretch TENAX HORTONOVA net for floriculture horizontally. Fasten it to posts mounted perpendicularly on the front and end posts, and to intermediate posts placed along the sides of the plot, about 5 to 10 feet apart from each other, according to the type of crop.
During the different phases of growth and development, new horizontal layers of net can be added.