With hoops embedded in the tunnel structure
The Early Tunnel is ideal for creating a microclimate that helps protect fruits and vegetables from changes in temperature.
Made of transparent polyethylene, the Early Tunnel expands to 9.8′ long and has built-in metal support hoops.
To install, lay the tunnel over plants and fix the metal hoops into the ground. If it gets too hot during the day, the Early Tunnel can quickly be removed and easily replaced at night to protect your vegetables during the coldest hours.
It is easy to store and can be reused over many seasons.
The mini pop-up greenhouse is ready to use and you can quickly:
- Protect crops from sudden weather changes
- Encourage germination and harvest crops earlier
- Protect plants from birds and insects
- Thickness: 120 microns
- Size: 1.9′ x 1.47′ x 9.8′
- UV treated
- Complete, ready to use mini-greenhouse
- Metal hoops embedded in the tunnel structure
- Can be reused over many seasons
- Can be folded and is easy to store
|1.9' x 1.47' x 9.8'||Clear||Bag||010515104230|
|SIZE [ft]||COLOR||CODE||PACKS/ SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLIN UNITS/ PALLET||EAN 14|
|1.9' x 1.47' x 9.8'||Clear||1A110423US||6||Bag||30|